OM welcomes Clermont this Sunday as part of the 16th day of L1. A crucial meeting for the Marseillais to follow in streaming from 5:05 p.m.
Remaining on three victories in a row in the championship, OM is aiming to make it four this Sunday against Clermont, for the 16th act of League 1. Irresistible at the Vélodrome this season where they have only conceded one goal, the Marseillais are once again counting on their 12th man to make the difference. With a real potential benefit in the ranking.
Depending on today’s results, the Olympians can get back on the heels of Losc, who host PSG in the evening and occupy fourth place in the elite. With Nice and Monaco beaten this weekend, Gennaro Gattuso’s men can also and above all eat into their delay on the elite podium – podium directly qualifying for the C1 let’s remember. The Clermontois, for their part, promise to sell their skin dearly. Red lantern at kick-off, the Auvergne club can give themselves a little breathing room in the event of a performance here in Marseille.
The probable Marseille eleven: Lopez – Mbemba, Gigot, Balerdi – Murillo, Veretout, Kondogbia, Lodi – Harit – Vitinha, Aubameyang.
The probable Clermont eleven: Diaw – Seidu, Pelmard, Caufriez – Allevinah, Gonalons, Gastien, Zeffane – Cham, Nicholson, Rashani.
How to watch Ligue 1 Uber Eats matches in streaming?
How much does Canal+ and Canal+ Sport cost?
Although the majority of Ligue 1 matches are broadcast by Amazon Prime Video, Canal+ still offers the broadcast of two key matches each day of the championship. If you don’t have a Canal+ subscription, but you want to watch a match, here are the packages available from this broadcaster.
The Canal+ offer in summary:
- The basic Canal+ package includes Canal+, Canal+ Grand Écran, Canal+ Sport 360, Canal+ Séries, Canal+ Docs, and Canal+ Kids;
- This pack is offered at different prices: €22.99 per month with a two-year commitment€27.99 per month without commitment, and a reduced rate of €13.99 per month for those under 26;
- This subscription allows you to watch some matches.
The Canal+ Sport offer in summary:
- Includes the basic pack plus Canal+ Sport, Canal+ Foot, beIN Sports, Eurosport, and MultiSports;
- The prices for this offer are €34.99 per month with a two-year commitment, €45.99 per month without commitment, and a preferential rate of €22.99 per month for those under 26.
How to subscribe to Amazon Prime Video for Ligue 1?
Amazon Prime Video offers broadcasts of football matches, including a selection of Ligue 1 matches in France. The Prime subscription is necessary to access these matches, with an additional cost for the Ligue 1 Pass.
- Amazon Prime subscription required costs €6.99 per month or €69.90 per year, for students the subscription is €34.95 per year;
- The Prime Video Ligue 1 subscription costs €14.99 per month or €84 for the season (in addition to the cost of the Prime subscription);
- Allows you to watch seven of the nine matches of Ligue 1 Uber Eats, and eight of the ten matches of each day of Ligue 2 BKT;
- Matches in HD quality.